Andersen 100 TriGrip 10'L x 4'W Nylon Fiber Interior Floor Mat -Cabot Grey
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Heavy 100 percent anti-static nylon face offers outstanding absorption and durability
- Tight, heat-set Ultra-Twist yarn construction resists packing and crushing
- Dirt filters into the mat rather than remaining on top
- Green friendly SBR rubber backing has 20 percent recycled rubber content
- Certified slip-resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute
- Andersen TriGrip interior floor mat. Heavy 100 percent anti-static nylon face offers outstanding absorption and durability. Tight, heat-set Ultra-Twist yarn construction resists packing and crushing. Dirt filters into the mat rather than remaining on top. Green friendly SBR rubber backing has 20 percent recycled rubber content and is available in smooth or cleated types. Available with oil and grease resistant 100 percent nitrile rubber backing when applications call for additional protection. Against oil and grease. Lutrador primary polyester substrate creates a strong bond between the rubber and carpet. Outstanding colorfastness. SBR rubber backing not recommended for use in areas exposed to grease, or petroleum products. Pile protected with StainStopper coating to keep mat looking good longer. Easy to clean: Just vacuum or hose off and hang to dry. Use vacuum and extraction cleaning methods as needed. Certified slip-resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute. Recommended uses
- Color: Cabot Grey
- EAN: 0096801001247
- Number of Items: 1
- Overall Length: 10 feet
- Overall Width: 4 feet
- Part Number: 100030410
- Size: 10' Length x 4' Width
- UPC: 096801001247
- Floor Mat
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.