Andersen 110 ColorStar Crunch Nylon Fiber Interior Floor Mat, SBR Rubber Backing, 3' Length x 2' Width, 3/8" Thick, Garnet
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Andersen ColorStar Crunch interior floor mat. The ColorStar Crunch mats unites high twist solution dyed nylon fiber with abrasive solution dyed fibers resulting in a mat with excellennt wiping and scraping features. The solution dyed nylon fiber is also highly resistant to fading to UV exposure. Fiber type: solution-dyed BCF nylon, combined with extra course solution dyed nylon. Weight: 27 ozs/sy. Pile height: 1/4-inches. Guage: 5/32-inches. Construction: cut pile. Type: 100 percent nitrile rubber. Thickness: 0. 060-inches body. Durometer: 65. Tensil: 1800 psi. Passes flammability standard doc-FF-1-70. Passes AATCC test method 134-1991 Electrostatic Propensity of Carpets Maximum Voltage negative 1. 0 KV. Anti-static. Extra course solution-dyed nylon fibers in combination with traditional solution-dyed fibers create excellent scraping and wiping action for maximum soil stopping power. Solution-dyed yarn is easy to clean. Just rinse with soap and water. You may even use bleach on heavy soil areas to help remove stains. High twist and heat-set anti-static nylon yarn makes ColorStar Crunch safe to use around sensitive electronic equipment. Green friendly rubber backing has 20 percent recycled rubber content and is available in smooth or cleated backing types. Also available with oil and grease resistant 100 percent nitrile rubber backing when applications call for additional protection. Intricate tweed-color patterns helps hide soil. Certified slip-resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute. Recommended uses malls, banks, hotels, offices, restaurants, healthcare, supermarkets and more.
- The Andersen Company
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.