Andersen 2202 Enviro Plus PET Polyester Fiber Diamond Weave Interior/Wiper Floor Mat, Crumb Rubber Backing, 12' Length x 4' Width, 1/4" Thick, Chestnut Brown
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Andersen Enviro Plus diamond weave interior/wiper floor mat. 30 oz/sq yards 100 percent post consumer recycled PET fabric reclaimed from plastic drink bottles. Backing is post-consumer recycled tires and EPDM (post-industrial waste rubber). Recycled content is 89 percent of total product weight (76 percent post-consumer, 13 percent post-industrial). Anti-static. Effective as a wiper mat in entryways. Also for floor protection and spill control at water fountains, break areas, food counters, hallways, labs and more. Smooth backing only. Recommended for commercial buildings, hotels, restaurants, healthcare facilities, office buildings and more. Face Fabric: 30 oz/sq yd 100 percent post-consumer recycled PET reclaimed from plastic drink bottles. Face Construction: non-woven needle punched. Face patterns: basket weave, diamond weave. Backing: flat back only. SBR (post-consumer recycled tires) and EPDM (post-industrial waste rubber). Thickness: 1/4-inches. Total Weight: 100 ozs/sq yd. recycled content: 89 percent of total product weight (76 percent post-consumer, 13 percent post-industrial). Flammability: Passes Federal Flammability Standard DOC FFI-70. Electrostatic: anti-static.
- The Andersen Company
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.