Andersen 221 Waterhog Fashion Diamond Polypropylene Fiber Entrance Indoor/Outdoor Floor Mat, SBR Rubber Backing, 12.2' Length x 4' Width, 3/8" Thick, Gold
No reviews found
- Andersen Waterhog Fashion Diamond entrance indoor/outdoor floor mat. No other mat in the industry traps water and dirt so effectively. WaterHog mats are constructed of rubber reinforced face nubs and the "diamond" design provides crush proof scraping action. Raised, "Water Dam" borders trap dirt and water keeping floors cleaner and safer. These mats are perfect indoors or out, especially outside your front door. The border for WaterHog Fashion features the same 100 percent polypropylene fiber system as the mat surface. Certified slip-resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute. Contains 20 percent recycled rubber content. Premium anti-static Polypropylene fiber system dries quickly and won't fade or rot. When wet, the rubber reinforce surface allows water to be wicked to the bottom of the mat away from foot traffic while providing a slip resistant surface. Polypropylene fiber system dries quickly and is suitable for indoor or outdoor use. Colorfast: Solution dyed for excellent light and we fastness. Unique ridged construction effectively stores dirt and moisture beneath shoe level. Green friendly rubber backing has 20 percent recycled rubber content and is available in smooth or cleated types. Should not be used in areas exposed to animal fats (kitchens) or petroleum products. Certified slip-resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute. Recommended uses computer rooms, around electronic equipment, malls, banks, hotels, offices, restaurants, healthcare, supermarkets and more. Anti-static Highly durable and attractive fashion border makes it the perfect choice for indoor or outdoor applications. Fiber type: needlepucnhed solution-dyed polypropylene, outstanding light fastness. Weight: 24-ounces per square yard (884 grams per square meter). Thickness: 1/4-inches. Design: square "waffle".
- The Andersen Company
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.