Andersen 2215 Waterhog Eco Premier Tile PET polyester Fiber Entrance Indoor/Outdoor Floor Tile, Geometric Pattern, SBR Rubber Backing, 18" Length x 18" Width, 7/16" Thick, Indigo (Case of 10)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Andersen Waterhog Eco Premier Tile has the heaviest face yarn available in our entry tile programs, which makes it ideal for use in the most demanding applications. Waterhog Eco Premier Tile is made of 100 percent post consumer recycled P.E.T. polyester fiber system that is reclaimed from plastic bottles resulting in an attractive high performance entry system. Each tile pattern may be purchased with the universal recycle symbol molded to the face (1 Case Minimum) to promote recycling. These tiles are suitable for high-traffic areas such as hospitals, grocery stores, airports, retail stores, schools, hotels and any other commercial buildings requiring an attractive, durable and hard working entry system. Certified slip-resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute. Face NUBS are reinforced with rubber to resist crushing, maintaining high performance and extending product life. Raised NUB surface: removes and traps dirt and moisture and holds it on mat below shoe level so it is not tracked in. TriGrip backing: special non-thermoplastic TriGrip rubber backing insures dimensional stability. Dimensional Stability AACHENER test: lass than 0.2 percent change. Rubber backing: lays flat, won't crack or curl. Indoor/outdoor: durable PET polyester face suitable for indoor or outdoor use. 100 percent recycled PET polyester dries quickly preventing fading and rotting. Easy to clean: just vacuum. An upright carpet extractor may also be used with permanent adhesives. Colorfast: solution dyed for excellent light and wet fastness. Not adversely effected by salt or ice melt. Should not be used in areas exposed to animal fats (kitchens) or petroleum products. Passes Flammability Standard DOC-FF-1-70. Weight: 30 ounces per square yard. Backing - type: 100 percent SBR Rubber (15 percent recycled content). Thickness: 0.190-inches - nubs, 0.050-inches - between nubs. Durometer: 75. Tensil: 1200 psi.
- The Andersen Company
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.