Andersen 274 Waterhog Grand Classic Polypropylene Fiber Double Ends Entrance Indoor/Outdoor Floor Mat, SBR Rubber Backing, 8' Length x 4' Width, 3/8" Thick, Purple
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Andersen Waterhog Grand Classic two end entrance indoor/outdoor floor mat. WaterHog Grand Classic is the perfect choice. It offers the same durable. Premium anti-static polypropylene fiber system dries quickly and wont fade or rot. When wet, the rubber reinforce surface allows water to be wicked to the bottom of the mat away from foot traffic while providing a slip resistant surface. Polypropylene fiber system dries quickly and is suitable for indoor or outdoor use. Colorfast: Solution dyed for excellent light and we fastness. Unique ridged construction effectively stores dirt and moisture beneath shoe level. Exclusive "Water Dam" border keeps dirt and water in the amt and off the floor, minimizing slip hazards and floor damage. Green friendly rubber backing has 20 percent recycled rubber content and is available in smooth or cleated types. Exclusive rubber reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing in high traffic areas, thereby maintaining high performance and extending product life. Should not be used in areas exposed to animal fats (kitchens) or petroleum products. Not adversely affected by salt or ice melt. Certified slip-resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute. Recommended uses computer rooms, around electronic equipment, malls, banks, hotels, offices, restaurants, healthcare, supermarkets and more. Anti-static. Easy to clean: just vacuum or hose off and hang to dry. Fiber type: solution-dyed polypropylene, outstanding light fastness. Weight: 24-ounces per square yard (884-grams per square meter). Thickness: 1/4-inches. Design: square "waffle".
- The Andersen Company
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.