Andersen 870 Cobblestone Polypropylene Fiber Interior Floor Mat, Vinyl Backing, 5' Length x 3' Width, Green
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Andersen Cobblestone interior floor mat. Sturdy ribbed design scrapes and traps soil within the recessed grooves. Durable polypropylene face is effective against dust and lighter weight soil. Smooth non-skid vinyl backing. Not launderable. Easily cleaned by vacuum, hose or pressure washer. Fiber type: polypropylene. Weight: 24 ozs. /sy. Pile height: 5/16-inches. Construction: needle punched non-woven, double rib. Backing type: vinyl . Thickness: 5/64-inches body/border. Durometer: 70. Tensil: 1000 psi (ASTM D 2707). Tear: 325 psi (ASTM D 624). Temperature range: -15 degrees F to 130 degrees F. Interior mats are constructed with either nylon or olefin surfaces designed to wipe residual soil, dust and moisture from shoes. They are most effective when used in conjunction with high performance entrance mats. They should be vacuumed daily using either a dry or wet/dry vacuum. As needed, interior mats should be cleaned and/or spot cleaned using a neutral cleaner followed by rinsing. If the mat becomes wet during the cleaning process, it should be allowed to dry thoroughly before returning to service. Nylon mats will require a longer drying period and should be positioned where they can drain during the drying process. Interior mats can be deep cleaned using any method used for carpeted floors. Andersen recommends using a neutral, solvent free cleaner if possible. In the event a solvent is used for removing oil, grease, or gum type spots, take care to thoroughly rinse the solvent from the mat before it is allowed to dry for return to service. As with entrance mats, prior to the mat being put back into service, Andersen recommends that the floor where the mat will be placed be cleaned to remove dust and dirt. This will allow the mat to grip the floor more effectively reducing mat movement with traffic.
- The Andersen Company
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.