Centric Premium Brake Rotor with E-Coating
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Double disc grinding eliminates run out, provides near perfect disc thickness variation (DTV), and leaves non-directional finish to reduce pad-disc brake-in period
- 100% fully machined finish for better rotor balance
- Center-split core casting provides proper heat transfer and thermal efficiency
- Mill-corrected to a tolerance of less than 2 oz. per inch
- Utilizes an electro-coating finish that provides long lasting corrosion protection
- OE style vane design more details on - https://www.carid.com/centric/premium-power-alloy-front-brake-rotor-mpn-120-67045.html
- Premium Plain Front Brake Rotor (120.67045) by Centric. Height: 78mm (3.07'). Nominal Thickness: 24mm (0.94'). Minimum Thickness: 22.7mm (0.89'). Bolt Size: 16mm (0.63'). Hub: 72mm (2.83'). Hub: 114.3mm (4.5'). This Centric brake rotor is manufactured using double disc grinding to eliminate taper and run-out, and ensure parallelism for excellent braking performance. The grinding process leaves a non-directional finish to reduce pad-disc break-in period.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.