ContiTech EB008 Elast Belt
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Over the last few years, more and more vehicle manufacturers have begun using Elast Belts in their accessory drive systems. Elast Belts look much like a standard multirib belt, but are used in belt drive systems without a tensioner. Elast Belts are made using materials that enable them to keep constant tension on a drive system for the entire life of the belt. Since Elast Belts have this ability, there is no need for a tensioning mechanism in the system. Using Elast Belts reduces the weight of the vehicle, decreases the amount of space needed for the drive system, and reduces costs for the manufacturer during assembly and for the vehicle owner when it's time to replace the belt. Since there is no tensioner in an Elast Belt drive, the method for replacing the belt is different from a traditional multi-rib belt. With the ContiTech UniTool you can easily remove or install any Elast Belt, no matter the vehicle make or model. Every ContiTech belt meets or exceeds OE standards. That's why you'll find them on some of the world's finest automobiles including Audi, BMW, Maserati, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Rolls Royce, SAAB, Volkswagen, and Volvo, as well as non-European brands like Chrysler, Ford, GM, Hyundai, KIA, and Nissan.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.