Durable Corporation Rubber Creative Elements Grand-Stand Beauty Salon & Barber Anti-Fatigue Mat, Half Circle, 36" Width x 64" Length x 1/2" Thickness, White / Black
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- On January 24, 1923 P.J. Swanson and Chas. T. Lyons formed the Tire Mat and Bi-Products Company, Inc. to capitalize on the patent filed by P.J. Swanson for the invention of the tire-link mat. In July of 1924, Chas. T. Lyons, H.W. Bell and Howard R. Lyons formed a successor company called Durable Mat Company, Inc. and were shortly joined by C.L. Morris and Falcon Joslin, whom jointly comprised the management team that would established what is today Durable Corporation. Grand-Stand Beauty Barber mats are custom made and feature a long wearing rubber surface bonded to a resilient rubber foam base. Built-in beveled edge base adds an extra measure of safety and virtually eliminates tripping. The most comfortable cushion available to the beauty and barber market. Approximately 1/2" thick. Circle w/ Recess. Creative Elements White/Black.
- Durable Corporation
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.