Eaton Hansen Stainless Steel Ball Lock Hydraulic Fitting Socket
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Ball lock couplings can be used with various liquids and gases
- Proprietary interchange with all stainless steel construction
- Female socket halves available with 90 degrees connections
- Standard body material: stainless steel
- Standard seal material: Buna-N
- Eaton Hansen 2HKIL-series stainless steel couplings can be used with various liquids and gases. They are functionally identical, but do not interchange. They can be used where it is necessary to avoid crossing lines. Proprietary interchange with all stainless steel construction. Female/socket halves available with 90 degree connections. Standard seal material: Buna-N. Applications: chemical, food and beverage, military and aerospace. 0.81-inches hex size. Measures 1-1/16-inches diameter by 2-5/16-inches length.
- Eaton Hansen
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.