HPS HTSR-400-500-BLK Silicone High Temperature 4-ply Reinforced Reducer Coupler Hose, 40 PSI Maximum Pressure, 3" Length, 4" > 5" ID, Black
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- HPS 4 inch - 5 inch 4-ply Reinforced Reducer Coupler Silicone Hose Black 102 millimeter - 127 millimeter features 4-ply reinforced and knitted premium polyester fabric with high temperature silicone rubber, for which meet or exceed SAEJ20 Standard and is engineered for extreme temperature and various pressure ranges where high performance levels are required. HPS Silicone Hose is commonly used for joining two hard pipes while reducing the possibility of connections coming apart or having your hard pipes or other equipment break. HPS silicone hoses are used by professionals in industries such as high performance racing vehicles, commercial truck and bus, Marine, agricultural and off highway vehicles, turbo diesel, food and beverage, and general manufacturing industries. Temperature Range: - 65 degree Fahrenheit to + 350 degree Fahrenheit (177 degree Celsius). Silicone hose is compatible with water or anti-freeze such as coolant. Silicone hose is not compatible with fuel or oil.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.