Lasdrop Gen-2 Dripless Marine Propeller Shaft Seal Kit (G-138-2)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- The Gen II uses a 316-marine grade stainless steel spring to provide pressure to the seal surfaces; Together, the spring and seal ring rotate along with the shaft and remain secure in the housing
- The clamp/pressure housing is secured to the shaft without the use of set screws preventing galling or damage to the shaft
- Dual u-cup seals, which also rotate on the shaft, are seated inside of the seal ring and prevent the passage of water to this point
- The friction ring assembly is constructed of a durable copolymer housing protecting the carbon graphite; It also incorporates a water lubricated bearing maintaining correct alignment to the shaft
- Kits include AWAB hose clamps that are made of 316 SS with rolled band edges to eliminate risk of damage to the hose; The non-perforated band provides twice the tensile strength of a regular clamp
- The Gen II offers a unique ball-bearing drive system that allows the seal ring to "float" and remain in constant contact with the carbon graphite seal surface, resulting in a seal that's impenetrable to water. With the culmination of more than a quarter century of experience in shaft seal design, The Gen II offers exclusive features that make it the premier shaft seal on the market today. All units have dual water injection ports including necessary hardware, except 1" and below. Rated "Best" by Powerboat Reports. Please visit lasdrop.com for additional dimensions or information.
- Propeller Shaft Seal Kit
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.