Lexol 1016 Leather Conditioner Quick Wipe Towelette, 100-Count
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Lexol is a liquid conditioner and preservative intended for use in the care and conservation of leather. Its purpose is to maintain the strength, beauty, utility and flexibility of leather old and new and to restore resiliency to old or neglected leather that has become hardened and stiff. Lexol does not contain any chemical solvents. As an aqueous emulsion, it achieves several objectives like fiber penetration and nourishment; absorption and retention in the leather; control of migration or seepage. Unlike most organic solvents, Lexol is nonflammable, odorless, non-toxic and non-sensitizing to the skin. Such solvents can lead to 'bleeding' or migrating onto adjacent materials, causing discoloration or other damage. In addition, such chemical solvents may be flammable, irritating or toxic.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.