Martin 1" Pitch 72 Teeth C Hub Reboreable Roller Chain Sprocket
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- For use with series 80 chain, 1.00" pitch for driver or driven sprocket applications
- Type C sprocket has an extension on each side for added strength
- Shaft diameter size of 1.00" for a variety of applications
- Varying numbers of teeth, hub sizes, pitch diameters, and stock bore sizes offer application flexibility
- High carbon steel for strength and durability
- The Martin type C sprocket is suitable for use with the series 80 chain with 1.00? pitch for driver or driven sprocket applications. Varying numbers of teeth, hub sizes, pitch diameters and stock bore sizes offer application flexibility. Made from high carbon steel, it has high strength and durability. Type C sprockets have a hub extension on each side to provide stability for large bores with high loads and large pitches, and permit longer surface contact on the shaft and more keyed surface; they can also be modified for tapered bores and/or tapered keyways. The options for this class of sprocket are: number of teeth from 11 to 16; outside diameter from 4.010 to 5.630?; stock bore size of 1.00?; maximum bore size from 1-5/8 to 2-3/64?; hub diameter from 2-29/32 to 4.00?; length through bore of 2-3/8?; and approximate weight from 3.87 to 8.81 lb. The tooth width is 0.575? nominal. Bore sizes 3-1/8? and smaller have a recessed groove in the hub for chain clearance. Maximum bores will ac
- Material Type: Carbon Steel
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Bore Diameter: 1.5 inches
- Hub Diameter: 6.25 inches
- Outside Diameter: 23.504 inches
- Pitch: 1 inches
- Overall Width: 0.575 inches
- Number of Teeth: 72
- Bore Diameter Tolerance: + .002 - .000 inches
- Outside Diameter Tolerance: +/- .015 inches
- Overall Length: 3.5 inches
- Roller Chain Sprocket
- Roller Chain Sprocket
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.