Microflex Dragon Latex Exam Glove Polymer Coating - Black - Size: X-Small
No reviews found
- Latex provides better elasticity than nitrile, chloroprene, or vinyl, and better puncture resistance than vinyl
- Fully textured glove is textured on the fingertips, fingers, and palm for improved grip, particularly in wet conditions, and is thinner at the palm and fingers for tactile sensitivity
- External polymer coating helps prevent tape and adhesives from sticking to the glove, and black color hides stains and helps prevent visual distraction
- Palm thickness is 4.7 mils and finger thickness is 5.1 mils, and standard length glove is 9.6" long and has a beaded wrist cuff that is 3.9 mils thick
- Chlorinated glove allows for quick donning, particularly in wet environments, and powder-free glove leaves no residue, helping to reduce the likelihood of spreading latex allergens and bacteria compared to a powdered glove
- Easier Dispensing and Handling
- The Microflex Black Dragon disposable, chlorinated, powder-free, standard length latex glove is fully textured along the fingertip, finger, and palm, has an external polymer coating, is thinner at the palm and fingers for tactile sensitivity, and has a black color to hide stains and help prevent visual distraction. It has a palm thickness of 4.7 mils and a finger thickness of 5.1 mils and is 9.6" long from the tip of the middle finger to the edge of the beaded wrist cuff, which is 3.9 mils thick. It is suitable for automotive, dental, emergency medical services, industrial safety, laboratory, law enforcement, and tattoo applications.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.