Napa Classic Motorcycle Style Deerskin Leather Gloves with Thinsulate Lining (Black, X-Small)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Black deerskin gauntlet gloves made from the best, most beautiful "A" grade American deerskin, are some of the most comfortable gloves the motorcycle industry has ever seen. Comfort fit design with seamless palm. Heavy duty hook and loop wrist pull secures the glove to your hand. Ultra warm Thinsulate lining. Keeps your finger toasty warm in the cold. About Napa Gloves: Napa Glove company began its journey in the beautiful Napa Valley in 1888 as one of the country's premiere leather glove manufacturers. With over 120 years of experience, they know the importance of good hand protection, and they're constantly looking for ways to improve their products even more.
- Napa Glove
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.