Navico NSPL-400 AIS/VHF Antenna Splitter - Black
A true treasure hunter from PA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Plug and Play
- Lightweight unit
- Low Power Consumption
- Wide Voltage Range
- No insertion loss on AIS and VHF Rx
- Low insertion loss on AIS and VHF Tx
- Save the hassle of installing a costly second antenna and use your existing single antenna with VHF/AIS/FM, by enlisting the lightweight, compact NSPL-400 antenna splitter. When combined with the superior NAIS-400 AIS system, you can see and be seen on the water, whether tackling busy shipping lanes or crowded ports.
- Operating Temperature: -10
- Waterproof Standard/rating: IPx7
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 9.6 - 31.2 VDC
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.