Navico NSPL-400 AIS/VHF Antenna Splitter - Black
A savvy shopper from PA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Plug and Play
- Lightweight unit
- Low Power Consumption
- Wide Voltage Range
- No insertion loss on AIS and VHF Rx
- Low insertion loss on AIS and VHF Tx
- Save the hassle of installing a costly second antenna and use your existing single antenna with VHF/AIS/FM, by enlisting the lightweight, compact NSPL-400 antenna splitter. When combined with the superior NAIS-400 AIS system, you can see and be seen on the water, whether tackling busy shipping lanes or crowded ports.
- Operating Temperature: -10
- Waterproof Standard/rating: IPx7
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 9.6 - 31.2 VDC
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.