Notrax 145 Preference Entrance Mat, for Inside Foyer Area and Main Entranceways, 3' Width x 4' Length x 5/16" Thickness, Blue
A true treasure hunter from NY snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Superior 145 preference entrance mat. Preference has a dual fiber surface of scraping and looped pile drying yarns in a mini checked pattern to absorb moisture and scrape dirt and debris from foot traffic. Color combinations blend light and dark colors to help camouflage debris while maintaining its contemporary appearance. Test - Test Description - Results: (1) Abrasion Resistance ASTM D3884-01 - Test specimen is subjected to the rubbing action of two abrading wheels under controlled conditions. Results measured in Weight loss (Grams) - 1.44. (2) Accelerated Wear - Test specimen is subjected to the action of rollers under a specified load. Sample is rotated 10 degree after each pass. Results measured in thickness loss (percent) - 22.73 percent. (3) Accelerated Soiling ASTM D6540-00 - Test specimen is subjected to an accelerated soiling process. for a predetermined length of time. The sample is vacuumed, rated, submitted to an extraction device, then rated again. - (Based on visual inspection) 3.5 - Vacuum Rating 4 - Rating After Extraction. (4) Water Retention - Test specimen is submerged in water for 5 minutes, removed, drained for 15 seconds and weighed. Results measured in weight gain. (Gallons per square yard) - 0.06. (5) Flammability ASTM D2859 (CPSC FF 1-70) - Intended to measure the mattings response to an ignition source in a controlled environment. The uncharred area of the test specimen must be greater than 1 inch to pass. - 3.6 inches. All testing of NoTrax floor matting has been performed by an independent testing laboratory. Available in blue color. for inside foyer area - main entranceways, all heavy traffic areas.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.