Notrax 148 Intermission Entrance Mat, for Upscale Entrances, 3' Width x 4' Length x 3/8" Thickness, Burgundy
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Specialty 148 intermission entrance mat. Intermission is a combination scraping and drying mat that marries together looped scraper yarns and Decalon looped pile absorbent yarns. Its wide performance stripe design runs the width of the mat and scrapes against traffic as it passes over it. Intermission is the center zone on the Opera 3-in-1 mat system. Test - Test Description - Results: (1) Abrasion Resistance ASTM D3884-01 - Test specimen is subjected to the rubbing action of two abrading wheels under controlled conditions. Results measured in Weight loss (Grams) - 1.27. (2) Accelerated Wear - Test specimen is subjected to the action of rollers under a specified load. Sample is rotated 10 degree after each pass. Results measured in thickness loss (percent) - 13.91 percent. (3) Accelerated Soiling ASTM D6540-00 - Test specimen is subjected to an accelerated soiling process. for a predetermined length of time. The sample is vacuumed, rated, submitted to an extraction device, then rated again. - (Based on visual inspection) 4.5 - Vacuum Rating 5 - Rating After Extraction. (4) Water Retention - Test specimen is submerged in water for 5 minutes, removed, drained for 15 seconds and weighed. Results measured in weight gain. (Gallons per square yard). - .50. (5) Flammability ASTM D28S59E (CPSC FF 1-7E0) - Intended to measure the mattings response to an ignition source in a controlled environment. The uncharred area of the test specimen must be greater than 1 inch to pass - 3.6 inches. Available in burgundy color. Use for all large, upscale entrances: offices, hotels, professional buildings.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.