Notrax Vinyl 139 Boulevard Entrance Mat, for Upscale Entrances, 3' Width x 6' Length x 3/8" Thickness, Charcoal
A savvy shopper from MI snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Superior #139 Boulevard entrance mat. Boulevard has a unique high-low wave design of alternating Decalon drying yarn and Decalon yarn wrapped with a tough mono-filament for ultra-aggressive scraping. The wave pattern runs across the mat and against foot traffic ensuring that shoes come in contact with both drying and scraping yarns. With Its 40 ounces of tufted yarn per square yard, Boulevard offers the ultimate in moisture absorption and crush resistance standing up to the heaviest traffic areas. Boulevard has a heavyweight vinyl backing available in correspondin color. to ensure minimum mat movement and also enhance the aesthetic appeal of the mat. Boulevard' color. correspond with the Uptown mat to be used together as an upscale scrape and dry entrance matting system. Test - Test Description - Results: (1) Accelerated Wear - Test specimen is subjected to the action of rollers under a specified load. Sample is rotated 10 degree after each pass. Results measured in thickness loss (percent) - Number of cycles - 4,000, Appearance rating - 2.2, Color change rating - 4.0 (2) Accelerated Soiling ASTM D6540-00 - Test specimen is subjected to an accelerated soiling process. for a predetermined length of time. The sample is vacuumed, rated, submitted to an extraction device, then rated again - (Based on visual inspection) 4.5 - Vacuum Rating, 5 - Rating After Extraction (3) Water Retention - Test specimen is submerged in water for 5 minutes, removed, drained for 15 seconds and weighed. Results measured in weight gain. (Gallons per square yard) 0.882 (4) Flammability ASTM D2859 (CPSC FF 1-70) - Intended to measure the mattings response to an ignition source in a controlled environment. The uncharred area of the test specimen must be greater than 1 inch to pass 3.6 Inches, Note - Passes Federal Flammability Std. DOC FF 1-70. All testing of Notrax floor matting has been performed by an independent testing laboratory Available in charcoal color.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.