Pivot Works PWSHTB-S03-001 Shock Thrust Bearing Kit
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Special thrust bearing that smooths the shock action
- Prevents spring binding
- Bearing is sealed within two thrust washers by an inner and outer O-ring
- Serviceable and greasable
- Lifetime replacement
- Pivot Works shock thrust bearings provide smooth suspension action by allowing the coil spring to twist upon compression, preventing any spring binding. This unique thrust bearing is sealed between two thrust washers and also allows for easier spring preload adjustments. Thrust bearing locates on top of coil spring below preload adjustment nut.
- Pivot Works
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.