Polyconn PC132NB-12 Nickel Plated Brass Pipe Fitting Branch Tee 10PK
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Brass pipe fittings meet SAE, ASME and ASA requirements
- Pipe fitting threads meet the standards developed by the society of automotive engineers
- For use with brass, copper or iron pipe
- 3/4" NPT male x 3/8" NPT female
- Temperature range: -68 degrees F to +250 degrees F
- Manufacturer Part #: PC132NB-12
- For use with brass, copper or iron pipe Designed for low and medium pressure pipe line connections Typically used in water, grease, fuels, LP and natural gas, refrigeration, instrumentation and low pressure systems Brass pipe fittings meet SAE, ASME, and ASA requirements
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.