Red Line 10004 5WT Race Oil (1 Quart/32 ounce)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Popular for class racing in NHRA Stock and Super StockUse only at oil temperatures below 160 FAlso popular in NHRA Competition EliminatorReformulated for improved frictional propertiesSpecial detergents for improved lubricity and less detonationPolyol ester base stocks provide more stability and film strength when exposed to excess fuel dilutionEach of these products has no less than 2200ppm of zinc and phosphorus for anti-wearEach race oil product is a multi-grade offering 2-4% more power than oil of a similar viscosity - 20WT is a 5W20 30WT is a 10W30 40WT is a 15W40 50WT is a 15W50Improved protection at startup lower oil temp cleanlinessRemember to change these oils more frequently than regular motor oilsTYPICAL PROPERTIESPhosphorus avg PPM 2500Zinc avg PPM 2400Vis @ 100 C cSt 4.6Vis @ 40 C cSt 21.8Viscosity Index 134CCS Viscosity Poise @ C 20@-30 CPour Point C -54Pour Point F -65NOACK Evaporation Loss 1hr @ 482 F (250 C) % 12
- Red Line Oil
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.