SKF 6307 TN9/C3 Deep Groove Ball Single Row Bearing
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Axially symmetric races to support radial loads while maintaining high speeds and rotational accuracy
- Conforms to ABEC 1 precision standard for performance within a narrow range of variation
- Deep grooves support heavier loads than standard grooves and keep balls stable at high speeds
- C3 radial internal clearance for radial slack between the inner and outer rings is greater than CN (normal) to compensate for thermal expansion
- Plastic cage evenly spaces the rollers for even load distribution and prevents contact to reduce friction, vibrations, and noise
- The SKF single-row, open radial bearing has symmetric races to support radial loads while maintaining high speeds and rotational accuracy. It conforms to the precision standard Annular Bearing Engineers Committee (ABEC) 1 for performance within a narrow range of variation, and its deep grooves make it capable of supporting heavier loads than standard grooves and keeping balls stable for high speeds
- 6307 TN9/C3
- 6307 TN9/C3
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.