SKF 6307 TN9/C3 Deep Groove Ball Single Row Bearing
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Axially symmetric races to support radial loads while maintaining high speeds and rotational accuracy
- Conforms to ABEC 1 precision standard for performance within a narrow range of variation
- Deep grooves support heavier loads than standard grooves and keep balls stable at high speeds
- C3 radial internal clearance for radial slack between the inner and outer rings is greater than CN (normal) to compensate for thermal expansion
- Plastic cage evenly spaces the rollers for even load distribution and prevents contact to reduce friction, vibrations, and noise
- The SKF single-row, open radial bearing has symmetric races to support radial loads while maintaining high speeds and rotational accuracy. It conforms to the precision standard Annular Bearing Engineers Committee (ABEC) 1 for performance within a narrow range of variation, and its deep grooves make it capable of supporting heavier loads than standard grooves and keeping balls stable for high speeds
- 6307 TN9/C3
- 6307 TN9/C3
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.