Small Parts 451 Viton O-Ring 75A Durometer Pack of 1 - Black
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Made of Viton (fluorocarbon elastomer) for use with a variety of chemicals and fuels
- Round cross-section to provide a seal between cylindrical overlapping surfaces
- Can be used across a wide temperature range from -15 degrees F (-26 degrees C) to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C)
- Durometer (hardness) of 75A for resistance to penetration
- Meets standards defined by Aerospace Standard AS568A
- This Viton O-ring is black in color, round in shape, has a durometer (hardness) of 75A, and is designed for use in a wide variety of sealing applications.
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.