Snap-Tite Stainless Steel 316 H-Shape Quick-Disconnect Hose Coupling
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- National Pipe Thread Fine (NPTF) male threaded adapter for connecting a hose to a male hose coupler
- NPTF male threads on one end and a female hose coupler on the other end to connect a hose to a pipe
- Stainless steel for resistance to corrosion
- Quick-Disconnect for increased ease of use
- Self-locking valve sleeve for protecting against accidental disconnection
- Hose fittings connect, control, change the direction of, and terminate the flow in piping and hose systems. They are made of brass, stainless steel, galvanized steel, and other materials that resist corrosion, pressure, and wear. Hose fittings have various types of connections, including threaded, barbed, push-to-connect, dry disconnect, and others including those based on internationally-accepted specifications. Hose fittings are used in systems such as air compressors, automatic manufacturing operations, aircraft controls, and tire installation in industries including agriculture, mining, road construction, firefighting, and aviation.
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- Size: 1/2" NPTF Male x 1/2" Coupling Size
- Maximum Pressure: 3750 PSI
- LowerTemperature Range: -40 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Upper Temperature Range: 200 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Specification Met: MIL-C-51234
- For Pipe Size: 1/2 inches
- For Use With Product Type: Rubber Hose
- Grade: 316
- Seal Material Type: Buna-N
- Shape: Coupling;socket;sleeve
- Quick-Connect Hose Coupling
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.