WEARWELL 572 Modular Safety Edging, Female, Black G4897636
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- For extra employee safety, attach the 3 inches wide x 39 inches long Yellow safety beveled edge. Test specifications and results are MVSS 302 Flammability - "A" Rating. It has a flame spread of < 1.6 and is labeled self-extinguishing, ASTM F1677 Coefficient of Friction - Dry: COF = .90 and Wet COF = .20, ASTM C501 Abrasion Resistance - Wear Index, 1/g=70, Federal Standard 191 Modified Tabor Abrasion - < 1 gram lost at 1000 revolutions, ASTM D-1171 Ozone Resistance - Excellent, ASTM D1056 Temperature Range - -20 to 200 degrees fahrenheit, ASTM D 2240 Durometer - 55. Cleaning recommendations: Use a high-pressure hose (not to exceed 1800 psi) and hot water (max 160 degrees fahrenheit) to rid the mats of oils. For best results use a mild soap or detergent like Ivory Liquid with a ph between 4.0 - 9.0, to clean the mats. Do not use steam, degreasers or caustic chemicals. Do not machine wash or mechanically scrub the mats.
- Wearwell Industrial
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.