WEARWELL 572 Modular Safety Edging, Female, Black G4897636
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- For extra employee safety, attach the 3 inches wide x 39 inches long Yellow safety beveled edge. Test specifications and results are MVSS 302 Flammability - "A" Rating. It has a flame spread of < 1.6 and is labeled self-extinguishing, ASTM F1677 Coefficient of Friction - Dry: COF = .90 and Wet COF = .20, ASTM C501 Abrasion Resistance - Wear Index, 1/g=70, Federal Standard 191 Modified Tabor Abrasion - < 1 gram lost at 1000 revolutions, ASTM D-1171 Ozone Resistance - Excellent, ASTM D1056 Temperature Range - -20 to 200 degrees fahrenheit, ASTM D 2240 Durometer - 55. Cleaning recommendations: Use a high-pressure hose (not to exceed 1800 psi) and hot water (max 160 degrees fahrenheit) to rid the mats of oils. For best results use a mild soap or detergent like Ivory Liquid with a ph between 4.0 - 9.0, to clean the mats. Do not use steam, degreasers or caustic chemicals. Do not machine wash or mechanically scrub the mats.
- Wearwell Industrial
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.