Wearwell PVC 560 ErgoDeck Heavy Duty Anti-Fatigue Open Grid Mat, for Wet Areas, 15" Width x 15" Length x 7/8" Thickness, Black (Pack of 4)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- ErgoDeck Open Grid has large openings for better flow-through use in wet, non-greasy areas, or dry environments where it is desirable for small debris to drop through the matting system. ErgoDeck is a system of 18 inches x 18 inches super sized ergonomic tiles. These professional grade components are incredibly substantial, and are designed with an excellent durometer to prevent standing worker fatigue and encourage productivity. These larger components quickly and easily cover large areas and require less time and labor to install. The tiles are engineered to provide flexibility underfoot and reduce fatigue, yet also to withstand cart traffic and heavy usage. Tiles can endure up to 64 psi, the equivalent of a 300 lbs cart with 4 inches diameter wheels. ErgoDeck has LockSafe, a patented and totally effective, interlocking system that quickly "locks" tiles together, and keeps them together despite constant use. The tiles are accurately aligned for a neat and seamless floor without maintenance or safety headaches. Both the open grid and the solid (No. 562) tile designs will withstand cart traffic and seamlessly cover large areas quickly. This product is modular with our patented, integral LokSafe Interlocking system. Finally ErgoDeck is available with attachable 6 inches wide safety ramps featuring countersunk holes for permanent installations. and it s made in the USA. Test specifications and results are MVSS 302 Flammability (surface) - "A" rating. It has a flame spread of < 1.6 and is labeled self-extinguishing, ASTM F1677 Coefficient of Friction - Dry: COF = .65 and Wet: COF = .42, ASTM C501 Abrasion Resistance - Wear index, 1/g = 70, ASTM D 3884 Tabor Abrasion - < 1 percent loss, Wearwell Recommendation Load Capacity - 64 psi, ASTM D1171 Ozone Resistance - Excellent, ASTM D1056 Temperature Range - 0 to 120 degrees fahrenheit
- Wearwell Industrial
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.