Wells 19887 A/C Clutch Relay
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Wells Vehicle Electronics' Relays are designed and manufactured to meet or exceed original equipment manufacturers' specifications for performance and durability. Multi-Purpose Relays are used to control electrical circuits for components on a vehicle that have a high amperage load such as headlights, fuel pumps and cooling fans. A malfunctioning or inoperative Multi-Purpose Relay will cause a component to not function or function intermittently. Depending on which circuit is affected, a failed Multi-Purpose Relay could cause a no-start condition, proper vehicle operation and impaired safety systems. When diagnosing a failed Multi-Purpose Relay the corresponding fuse should be checked as well as verification that the amperage draw of the component on the circuit is within factory specs.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.