Winters PCC Polybutylene Terephthalate Dual Scale Color Coded Gauge
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Brass wetted parts for measuring non-corrosive liquid and gas pressure
- Circular dial is 4" (100 mm) in diameter, liquid-fillable, and enclosed in a color-coded PBT case for ease of process identification
- Measures pressure with dual scale (psi/kPa)/(Hg. vacuum/kPa)
- Display accuracy is + or - 1% over the entire range of the gauge (ASME B40.100 Grade 1A)
- Lower mount male connection with 1/4" NPT rate
- The Winters PPC series pressure gauge with brass wetted parts has a liquid-fillable circular dial enclosed in a PBT case and a lower mount male connection with 1/4" NPT rate, and measures pressure with a dual scale (psi/kPa)/(Hg. vacuum/kPa) with an accuracy of + or - 1%. The OT58 brass wetted parts are for measuring non-corrosive liquid and gas pressure. The chemical-resistant PBT (polybutylene terephthalate) case is color-coded for ease of process identification. The case comes in four different colors that are UV resistant and will not fade. The case is Ingress Protection certified IP65 for protection against solid objects including dust or liquids. The circular dial is 4" (100 mm) in diameter and liquid-fillable to protect against vibration and pulsation.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.