ATP Y-494 Clutch Cable
A true treasure hunter from TN snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Clutch cables connect the clutch pedal to the transmission shift fork. Old cables can bind, break, or just become sluggish. The best repair is to replace the old cable with a new one. ATP Clutch cables are designed to fit and function just like the original part to ensure durability and long life.
- ATP Automotive
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.