Martin 0.625" Bore Diameter Double Single Type A Sprocket for 50 Chain
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- For use with series 50 chain, 5/8" pitch for driver or driven sprocket applications
- Double single type A sprocket offers flexibility in mounting arrangements for applications that require two chains
- Shaft diameter of 5/8", expandable depending on application
- Varying numbers of teeth and pitch diameter sizes offer application flexibility
- High carbon steel for strength and durability
- The Martin double single type A sprocket is suitable for use with two series 50 chains with 5/8? pitch for driver or driven sprocket applications. Varying numbers of teeth and pitch diameters offer application flexibility. Made from high carbon steel, it has high strength and durability. Multiple chain capability allows for more power at higher operational speeds with greater load capacity.Type A sprockets have a narrow profile and no hub extension, and are easily adaptable for bushings, bearings, and sleeves. They can be used with large diameter shafts, drilled for mounting, or welded directly to other apparatuses. The double single style accepts two chains side-by-side.
- Bore Diameter: 0.625 inches
- Outside Diameter: 4.92 inches
- Pitch: 0.625 inches
- Overall Width: 1.65625 inches
- Number of Teeth: 23
- Outside Diameter Tolerance: +/- .010 inches
- Chain Sprocket
- Chain Sprocket
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.