Martin 43 Teeth Roller Chain Sprocket Bored to Size
No reviews found
- For use with series 40 chain, 1/2"" pitch for driver or driven sprocket needs
- Type BS sprocket with two setscrews and a keyway offers a stable and secure attachment to the shaft
- Shaft diameter size from 1/2"" to 1-1/2"" for a variety of applications
- Varying numbers of teeth, hub sizes, and stock bore sizes offer application flexibility
- High carbon steel for strength and durability
- The Martin type BS sprocket, also known as a bored-to-size sprocket, includes two setscrews and a keyway, and is suitable for use with the series 40 chain with a 1/2" pitch. This sprocket has been adapted for installation on the shaft without additional components.
- Martin Sprocket
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.