Martin 43 Teeth Roller Chain Sprocket Bored to Size
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- For use with series 40 chain, 1/2"" pitch for driver or driven sprocket needs
- Type BS sprocket with two setscrews and a keyway offers a stable and secure attachment to the shaft
- Shaft diameter size from 1/2"" to 1-1/2"" for a variety of applications
- Varying numbers of teeth, hub sizes, and stock bore sizes offer application flexibility
- High carbon steel for strength and durability
- The Martin type BS sprocket, also known as a bored-to-size sprocket, includes two setscrews and a keyway, and is suitable for use with the series 40 chain with a 1/2" pitch. This sprocket has been adapted for installation on the shaft without additional components.
- Martin Sprocket
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.