Oxford Heaterz ATV Heated Handlebar Grips
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Grip design fits the vast majority of ATV's, but can be cut down to size if required
- Intelligent electronic temperature control comes complete with mounting bracket
- Sealed for life
- Up to 122 degree (50 degree)
- Draws under 4a
- The Oxford Heaterz ATV is a pair of heated handlebar grips made especially for ATV's with a grip design that fits the majority of ATV's, but can be cut down in length if required. It has many tried and tested features such as the silicon cables which provide flexibility in the coldest weathers and the winter grade wiring prevents cracking and short circuits; the bonded grip design has been in use for many years and is well proven; the grip compound and thermo plastic rubber construction is designed to absorb vibration making them extremely comfortable and durable, often outlasting standard grips and the silicone wires that come from the grip are angled to eliminate water ingress and resulting corrosion/ice damage and have special unique internal supports which are heat shrunk together to prevent damage if the wires are snagged
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.