Romans: The Aeneid (Old Western Culture)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- THE AENEID is the first unit of The Romans, year two in the Old Western Culture curriculum on the Great Books. This unit unpacks one the greatest classics of the West, the Aeneid of Vergil, whose impact profoundly influenced both Roman society and medieval Christianity. Wesley Callihan guides the student through the plot, poetic devices, background, philosophy, history, and aesthetics of the poem, as well as its lasting influence on Western culture and civilization. He then briefly turns to the Roman epics of Ovid, Lucretius, Lucan, and Statius. Includes 12 lectures, a Student Workbook & Answer Key (PDF included with DVD and Streaming, physical workbook included with Bundle), a Guide to the Art booklet, 2 final exams (PDF), and the Great Book texts in digital format.
- Old Western Culture
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.