C R Gibson Children's Things That Go Stencil Cards By Gibby & Libby
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Set Of 10 Extra Durable Stencil Cards In A Sturdy Storage Box With Lift-off Lid
- Encourages Creativity And Hand-eye Coordination
- For Ages 3+
- Look For Other Educational Children's Books, Toys And Gifts By Gibby & Libby
- Give Budding Artists A Boost With Extra Durable Stencil Cards To Trace Over And Over Again! This Adorable Set Of 10 Traceable Cards Arrives In A Sturdy Storage Box With Lift-off Lid. Encourage Creativity, Develop Hand-eye Coordination And Learn The Names Of Animals Or Basic Objects. For Ages 3 And Up. Designed By Gibby And Libby. C.R. Gibson Offers Gifts For All Phases Of Baby's Life And Every Milestone Along The Way. Founded In 1870 By British Lithographer, John Gibson, The Company Has Always Been In The Memory Business. Upon Realizing The Importance Of Recording Life's Events, C.R. Gibson Invented The First Baby Book In 1898 And Since That Time, Millions Of Families Have Chronicled The Important Moments In Their Babies' Lives In A C.R. Gibson Memory Book. Over 100 Years Later And Expanding The Lines To Include Social Books, Stationery, Calendars And Photo Albums, C.R. Gibson Products Are Widely Recognized As The Best On The Market For Quality, Content And Beautiful Design. Trust Your
- C R GIBSON
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.