The Taming of Xander Sterne Paperback Carole Mortimer - 2015
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Series- The Twin Tycoons (Book 3314)
- Mass Market Paperback- 192 pages
- Publisher- Harlequin (February 17, 2015)
- Language- English
- Carole Mortimer was born in England, the youngest of three children. She began writing in 1978, and has now written over one hundred and seventy books for Harlequin Mills and Boon?. Carole has six sons, Matthew, Joshua, Timothy, Michael, David and Peter. She says, ?I?m happily married to Peter senior; we?re best friends as well as lovers, which is probably the best recipe for a successful relationship. We live in a lovely part of England.?
- Carole Mortimer
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.