Bel-Art F13485-0050 Write-On Yellow Label Tape - Pack of 6
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Adheres to any clean surface, including PTFEfluoropolymer resin coated materials, and peels off without leaving a sticky residue
- Marks made with pencil, ball-point pen or solvent ink marker survive most laboratory conditions
- Tape will withstand a maximum temperature of 157 degree C (315 degree F) for 30 minutes or 80 degree C (176 degree F) for 24 hours and can be used down to -80 degree C (-112 degree F)
- Excellent for use with write-on multi-roll label tape dispensers; 1"" core
- Withstands a steam autoclaving cycle at 121 degree C (250 degree F) and gamma irradiation between 13.0 and 45.0kGy
- Write-On Label Tape adheres to any clean surface, including Teflon fluoropolymer resin coated materials, and peels off without leaving a sticky residue. Pencil, ball-point pen or solvent ink markers remain legible under the most demanding laboratory conditions. Consists of paper with rubber resin adhesive that resists moisture and most solvents. The tape will withstand a maximum temperature of 157
- Overall Length: 1440 inches
- Overall Width: 0.5 inches
- Size: Yellow, 1/2"" Width
- Temperature Range: -80/157 Degrees Celsius
- Label Tape
- Label Tape
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.