Phi-brain: Season 1 Collection 2
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Kaito's spent his whole life solving puzzles, and now his life depends on being able to solve some of the world's most difficult - and deadly - puzzles. Designated as Puzzles of Fools, these puzzles are designed to push Kaito's solving abilities to their limits and beyond, or destroy him in the attempt. Each one is more fiendish than the last, and they're all intended to prepare Kaito for his attempt to solve the Puzzle of God. There's just one catch: Kaito doesn't want to solve the Puzzle of God; that's all the POG's idea. And when Kaito discovers the identity of the mastermind behind the POG, the sinister group that's been endangering him and his friends with their cruel puzzles, it may just be the final solution. Solving puzzles has never been more challenging or potentially lethal than in Phi-Brain ~ Puzzle of God Season 1 Collection 2!
- MUSIC VIDEO DISTRIBUTION (MVD)
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.