The Rabbi Who Found Messiah DVD Wnd Books - 2013
A savvy shopper from CO snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- English Language
- A prediction of a world leader's death, a vision of Messiah, a religious legacy overturned, make for an unmatched true-life thriller. See the shocking story that a confounded media has ignored and covered up. IN THE FALL OF 2005, the most famous Rabbi in Israel's modern history, 108-year-old Yitzhak Kaduri announced on Yom Kippur that he had seen the Messiah of Israel in a vision. He insisted that the Messiah would not come until a prominent Israeli figurehead was dead. But why? To add to the intrigue Rabbi Kaduri wrote down the Messiah's name and ordered the note to be sealed and secured and not to be opened until one year after his death. Within a few short weeks the Israeli leader had a stroke and lapsed into a coma. A few weeks after that Rabbi Kaduri died. A YEAR PASSED. The note was opened. Kaduri's revelation of the name of the Messiah shook the religious world. Israel's most venerated Rabbi declared that Yehoshua (Jesus) is the name of the true Messiah. Why would Rabbi Kaduri p
- Language: English
- Publisher: Wnd Books; DVD edition (5 Nov. 2013)
- WND Books
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.