lawrence E.Shapiro Hidden Rules in The Community Card Game - Paperback
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Help children learn unwritten social rules and behaviors
- Covers 40 hidden social situation rules focusing on community situations
- For 2-8 players
- Ages 6-12
- A game that teaches everyday social skills by Lawrence E. Shapiro Ph.D. Hidden Rules (or Hidden Curriculum) is a term used to describe unwritten social rules and behaviors that most of us seem to know without ever being taught, such as respecting those in a position of authority, acknowledging others' personal space, speaking at an appropriate volume, paying attention to body language, and more. This fun card game will help children learn and practice 40 hidden rules in community situations. 2-8 players
- Lawrence E.Shapiro
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.