Linguisystems Source Pediatric Dysphagia Second Edition - Paperback
A clever deal seeker from NC snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Paperback: 177 pages
- Publisher: Linguisystems; 2nd edition (2009)
- Language: English
- Use best-practice to evaluate and treat dysphagia in children with motor-based, experientially-based, and sensory-based disorders. This second edition contains significant updates in the treatment of pediatric dysphagia, with new information on the evaluation and treatment of behavioral feeding disorders and school-based dysphagia services.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.