Linguisystems Source Pediatric Dysphagia Second Edition - Paperback
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Paperback: 177 pages
- Publisher: Linguisystems; 2nd edition (2009)
- Language: English
- Use best-practice to evaluate and treat dysphagia in children with motor-based, experientially-based, and sensory-based disorders. This second edition contains significant updates in the treatment of pediatric dysphagia, with new information on the evaluation and treatment of behavioral feeding disorders and school-based dysphagia services.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.