The Bachelor's Baby Dilemma Mass Market Paperback Harlequin - 2015
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 224 pages
- Mass Market Paperback
- Harlequin Publisher
- Author - Sheri WhiteFeather
- The Bachelor's Baby Dilemma Mass Market Paperback Harlequin - 2015. Commitment was always a dirty word for Tanner Quinn. He'd seen too much loss growing up. But now his troubled sister was expecting a baby, and he had to make a home for her child leading him to his high school girlfriend's doorstep, of all places! Candy McCall was still as sweet as her name, and her house was perfect for his purposes even if she did remind him of a time he'd spent much of his adult life wanting to forget. Barely making ends meet, Candy saw Tanner's offer to buy her house as a godsend. But when he asked her to be the nanny to his niece, the arrangement quickly became too close for comfort. Would just one kiss remind them both of what they once were to each other and might just be again.
- Series: Family Renewal (Book 2392)
- Mass Market Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Harlequin; Special edition (February 17, 2015)
- Language: English
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.