The Guilford Press Motivational Interv. Helping People Change - Hardcover
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Series: Applications of Motivational Interviewing
- Hardcover: 482 pages
- Publisher: The Guilford Press; 3rd edition (September 7, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1609182278
- ISBN-13: 978-1609182274
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 6.2 x 9.2 inches
- This bestselling work for professionals and students is the authoritative presentation of motivational interviewing (MI), the powerful approach to facilitating change. The book elucidates the four processes of MI--engaging, focusing, evoking, and planning--and vividly demonstrates what they look like in action. A wealth of vignettes and interview examples illustrate the "dos and don'ts" of successful implementation in diverse contexts. Highly accessible, the book is infused with respect and compassion for clients. The companion Web page provides additional helpful resources, including reflection questions, an extended bibliography, and annotated case material.
- This book is in the Applications of Motivational Interviewing series
- The Guilford Press
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.