American Educational Microslide Respiratory System Lesson Set - Pack of 15
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Respiratory System lesson plan set for anatomical study
- Photomicrograph slide displaying eight related 35mm images for detailed examination
- Printed on heavy card stock for durability, with pocket for storing slide
- Single lesson plans in English and French and boxed sets of 10, 15, and 30 in English for hands-on learning
- Reproducible student worksheets for instructional use (boxed sets only)
- The American Educational T-72 photomicrograph Respiratory System lesson plan set is used for anatomical study. The lesson plan has a photomicrograph slide that displays eight related 35mm images photographed through a microscope for detailed examination, and includes arrows and call outs for identifying pertinent features. The following magnified specimens are depicted on the slide: bronchial tree (human), trachea and gullet (6.5X), cartilages of the chea (65.0X), epithelial lining of respiratory passage, air sacs of the lung (65.0x), capillary networks (325.0X), pigment deposits in the lung (325.0X), and mitochondrion (60,000.0X). The lesson plan is printed on heavy card stock for durability, and has a pocket for storing the slide, which is mounted in a clear, plastic holder for protection. The set has multiple pack size and language options for hands-on learning, including single lesson plans in English and French and boxed sets of 10, 15, and 30 in English. The boxed sets also conta
- American Educational
- Respiratory System Lesson Set
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.