Eccolo 6" x 8" Franciscan Latch Fine Leather Journal - Brown
A savvy shopper from ID snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 128 Acid-Free Sheets (256 Pages) with Gold Edge.
- Genuine Italian Leather Journal with Leather Latch.
- Imported from Italy.
- Measures 6x8".
- A journal with a history. Made by hand in Italy using leather working techniques passed on from generation to generation; master to apprentice. The leather is calf, which means it is the softest and best, also the most natural because it is tanned using only vegetable resins. Inside you will find 256 pages of creamy ivory heavy stock paper. Section sewn binding keeps pages secure and paper is acid free so your ink won't fade. Eccolo is a family owned business based in Brooklyn, New York. We craft and import the finest frames, albums, journals, and gifts from Italy, overseeing the process with the utmost care. Seeking out the best quality materials and partnering with craftsmen in classic cities like Florence to bring only the best to our valued customers. In keeping with our tradition to bring the finest to market, we also work on the mystical Isle of Murano in the Venetian lagoon. Our glass-blowers combine age old techniques and precious metals, like 25-Karat gold to create some these
- Material Type: Leather
- Color: Brown
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.