National Teaching Aids Teaching Photosynthesis (T-605)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Photosynthesis Made Easy Kit Model
- Ages 12-18 years
- For grades 7-12
- Zap chlorophyll with a photon and demonstrate the light reaction , the dark reaction, cyclic and non-cyclic phosphorylation, dissociate water and reduce NADP and NADPH all on the demonstration board. 4 enlightening demonstrations. Comes complete with 30" x 40" demonstration board, mounting legs, teacher's guide with detailed lesson plans plus reproducible student worksheets. For grades 7-12. Ages 12-18.
- National Teaching Aids
- Teaching Photosynthesis
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.