WMP Internal Medicine Board 23 Hour Comprehensive Audio Review - CD Course
A true treasure hunter from IL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Publisher: World Medical Publishing (2014)
- ASIN: B00DFMLRWA
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 5.7 x 2.3 inches
- Internal Medicine Boards 2013 Review course. A 23 Hour organized, up-to-date and concise review of high yield content. Created by leading physicians and updated to reflect the latest knowledge and evidence. Course based only on The American Board of Internal Medicine 2012 Blueprints including: 7 Hour review of Gastroenterology. focused on the digestive system and its disorders. 5 Hours of Neurology. dealing with the disorders of the brain and surrounding tissues 3 Hours of Oncology. dealing with the chemotherapeutic (chemical) treatment of cancer 4 Hours of Cardiology, dealing with disorders of the heart and blood vessels. 1 Hour review of Dermatology and Endocrinology. dealing with the endocrine system, its diseases, and its specific secretions called hormones. Dermatology is the branch of medicine dealing with the skin and its diseases 1 Hour review of Infectious Disease, concerned with disease caused by a biological agent such as by a virus, bacterium or parasite 1 Hour review of Ne
- World Medical Publishing
- Audio CD Course
- Audio CD Course
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.