Chronicle Books - Farts In The Wild A Spotters Guide
A savvy shopper from SC snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Publication Year
- H.W. Smeldit has been a worldwide authority on farts, farting, and badminton for nearly 40 years. He has penned hundreds of fartological books, essays, bumper stickers, jingles, and limericks.
- Jared Chapman was born in Louisiana, grew up in Texas, went to college in Georgia, and now lives in Austin. He has worked for Walt Disney Television Animation, Nick Jr., and Hallmark.
- If the audio does not play, you may need to replace the batteries" From tiny bubble-popping goldfish toots to thunderously loud elephant gas, learn how to spot the funniest (and smelliest) farts in the animal kingdom! Hilarious tidbits identify the odor, range, frequency, and aftereffects of ten different types of gassy expulsions, while the attached battery-powered fart machine reproduces each emanation with astounding accuracy. This is pure, unbridled entertainment for the giggling child in all of us. Let 'er rip.
- Chronicle Books
- Childrens Book
- Childrens Book
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.